Printing and faxing services are available at the Lakeshore, Cookstown and Stroud Branches. While we still remain closed we will be offering printing and faxing services. Please maintain a 2 metre (6 feet) distance from staff and others at all times.
Faxing – How it works:
- Book a time in advance to send your fax. Call 705-431-7410.
- At your appointment time, bring your documents to be faxed, ring the doorbell or knock.
- Leave your documents on the table, along with the fax number.
- Staff will fax the documents and provide you with a confirmation form.
- The cost is $1.00 per page for local numbers, $2 per page for long distance. Please be prepared to pay with exact change or debit is currently available at the Lakeshore Branch only.
Printing – How it works:
- Fill out the form below with your contact information, files you’d like printed and any additional instructions.
- Staff will notify you when your items are ready, please allow 24 hours.
- The cost is $.25 per side for black and white, $50 per side for colour. Please be prepared to pay with exact change or debit is currently available at the Lakeshore Branch only.