Printing and faxing services are available at the Lakeshore, Cookstown and Stroud Branches. Please maintain a 2 metre (6 feet) distance from staff and others at all times.
Faxing – How it works:
- Book a time in advance to send your fax. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 705-431-7410.
- At your appointment time, bring your documents to be faxed and call to let us know you’re there.
- Leave your documents on the table, along with the fax number.
- Staff will fax the documents and provide you with a confirmation form.
- The cost is $1.00 per page for local numbers, $2 per page for long distance. Please be prepared to pay with exact change or debit is currently available at the Lakeshore Branch only.
Printing – How it works:
- Fill out the form below with your contact information, files you’d like printed and any additional instructions.
- Staff will notify you when your items are ready, please allow 24 business hours (Tue-Sat).
- The cost is .25 cents per side for black and white, .50 cents per side for colour. Please be prepared to pay with exact change or debit is currently available at the Lakeshore Branch only.