Introducing Brainfuse: HelpNow provides on demand, anytime, anywhere e-learning for all ages including live tutoring and homework help in core subjects. Brainfuse: JobNow is an online service designed to support job seekers.
Have questions? Visit our FAQ page.
Brainfuse HelpNow provides on demand, anytime, anywhere e-learning for all ages. HelpNow offers personalized homework help in core subjects. Students communicate with live, online tutors using an interactive, virtual whiteboard to chat, write, draw, copy/paste text or images of homework problems. It also offers a writing lab, where students can receive detailed feedback on their work within 24 hours of submission. It also offers collaborative tools, where students can meet around a virtual whiteboard and share ideas. Live tutoring is available between 2pm-11pm.
- Live Tutoring: Students can communicate with live, online tutors using an interactive whiteboard to help with homework problems between the hours of 2pm-11pm. All sessions are saved and can be replayed.
- Writing Lab: Users can submit papers through the Writing Lab for detailed feedback within 24 hours of submission.
- SkillSurfer: Contains practice tests, lessons, videos, and more available 24/7.
- Language Lab: Students can work on their Spanish and French language skills with live tutors, games, quizzes, flashcards, and pronunciation guides.
- Send Question Center: Students can send in non-writing questions at any time and will receive a detailed response from a tutor within a day.
- Meet and Brainwave: Meet allows students to schedule their own online sessions with each other using a whiteboard to share ideas. Brainwave is a recordable whiteboard where students can draw, write, or chat and send their ideas to others for feedback.
Brainfuse JobNow is an online service designed to support job seekers. JobNow features live online coaches who can assist in resume/cover letter preparation and help patrons prepare for job interviews. It also offers a resume lab, career resources, and some test preparation tools.
- Live Interview Coaching: Users can practice their interviewing skills or brush up on interview techniques with live, trained job coaches. Customers also have 24/7 access to interview tips and career resources.
- Resume Lab: Users can upload their resume any time and receive feedback from a job coach within 24 hours of submission.
- Career Resources: Customers always have access to carefully curated job resources that will help them with the job seeking process.
- Adult Learning Center: The Adult Learning Center provides foundational, career-enhancing skills to job seekers, as well as test preparation, including the Canadian Citizenship test.
How to Access Brainfuse
- You will need an active library card from Innisfil ideaLAB & Library
- Some features require registration. All that is required is a username, password, and email address.
To create an account
- Click Login in the top right corner
- Click Sign up
- Create a unique username, password, and security question answer. Your username will be required later, so please make note of it.