Visit some of Simcoe County’s great sites, for FREE!
As part of the County’s Cultural Places Pass program, Innisfil ideaLAB & Library has free passes available at each branch for these local destinations:
- Coldwater Canadiana Museum
- Orillia Museum of Art & History
- The Collingwood Museum at the Station
- Penetanguishene Centennial Museum & Archives
- Huronia Museum and Ouendat Site
- Simcoe County Archives
- MacLaren Art Centre
- Simcoe County Museum
- Nancy Island Historic Site
- Leacock Museum
There is one pass available per day, for each of these sites, at each Innisfil ideaLAB & Library branch. Passes are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
You can reserve your pass online by completing THIS FORM.
After you have successfully reserved your pass, you can pick it up at the branch you selected during regular hours.
1. Can I book more than one pass?
Yes and no. You may only reserve one pass for any given day, but you can use a Cultural Places Pass for each site, once a month.
2. Do I have to have a Library card?
Yes. You must have a Library card in good standing with the Library you reserved the pass at.
3. Can someone else pick up the pass I reserved?
No. Only the person who made the reservation may pick up the pass.
4. How long are passes available?
Passes are available from May 21st to October 10th.