In response to the Ontario Government’s COVID-19 province-wide lockdown, the Innisfil ideaLAB & Library will be temporarily closing all branches to the public effective December 24 at 1 p.m.
Use our Curbside Pick-Up Service to borrow books, movies, magazines, and more from these three locations: Lakeshore Branch (Alcona), Stroud Branch, and Cookstown Branch.
How to use curbside pickup
- Request Your Items – Reserve materials through your online BiblioCommons account, or use the online form to have us select them for you. When they’re ready you’ll receive an email or phone call to book a pick-up time.
- Book a Pick-Up Time – You will be e-mailed a link to book an appointment for pick-up at your preferred location. You can arrive within 30 minutes of your scheduled time (15 minutes before, or 15 minutes after).
- No Contact Pick-Up – When you arrive, call 705-431-7410 and choose the location (Lakeshore: 1, Cookstown: 2, Stroud: 3). You will be asked for your library card number.
- Remain in your car while Staff place your items in the trunk. If you’re walking, we’ll put them in a plastic bag on the table outside the front door.
Visit our Curbside Pick Up FAQ page for more details.
Send us your file through our online form and we’ll let you know when it’s ready to pick-up.
Copying and faxing
Email email@example.com to book an appointment. We’ll ask you to leave your papers in the document box on a table outside, then wait outside while our Staff do the work.
Stay informed and get support from sources you can trust for Mental Health, Employment, Finances, Newcomer Services and COVID-19 updates. Reliable resources and supports at your fingertips. If you are in crisis, please call 1-833-456-4566.
We encourage the community to continue taking advantage of the services we currently offer, including:
- Borrow materials through our Curbside Pick-Up service
- Printing and faxing
- Digital Library — eBooks, music, magazines, movies!
- Free WiFi at the Lakeshore, Cookstown, and Stroud Branches
- Return materials through the drop boxes – items are quarantined for 72 hours prior to check-in
- Take part in one of our many virtual programming and
live events for all ages
Connect to our Staff digitally or by phone: 705-431-7410. Visit our social media channels for updates and recommendations on resources, online experiences, and more!
To get up-to-date and accurate information regarding the COVID-19 outbreak and how you can reduce the spread of the virus, please visit the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit website. We will continue to provide updates to the public as the situation evolves. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time.