Innisfil ideaLAB & Library branches will be closed to the public, effective January 4, 2022. Curbside pickup service will be available during regular library hours. We ask that you maintain physical distancing and stay two metres away from others and staff during your designated pick-up times. Drop boxes are open to return materials at all four Library Branches.
Additional services remain available including:
- Express computer access, call 705-431-7410 or visit our website to book an appointment
- Printing and faxing services
- Book bag services let librarians select books for you and your family
- Troy Scott Community Fridge access, no appointment required, residents can call or ring the bell for service or to make donations
How to use curbside pickup
Use our Curbside Pick-Up Service to borrow books, movies, magazines, and more from these three locations: Lakeshore Branch (Alcona), Stroud Branch, and Cookstown Branch.
- Request Your Items – Reserve materials through your online BiblioCommons account, or use the online form to have us select them for you. When they’re ready you’ll receive an email or phone call to book a pick-up time.
- Book a Pick-Up Time – You will be e-mailed a link to book an appointment for pick-up at your preferred location. You can arrive within 30 minutes of your scheduled time (15 minutes before, or 15 minutes after).
- No Contact Pick-Up – When you arrive, call 705-431-7410 and choose the location (Lakeshore: 1, Cookstown: 2, Stroud: 3). You will be asked for your library card number.
- Remain in your car while Staff place your items in the trunk. If you’re walking, we’ll put them in a plastic bag on the table outside the front door.
Visit our Curbside Pick Up FAQ page for more details.
Connect to our Staff digitally or by phone: 705-431-7410. Visit our social media channels for updates and recommendations on resources, online experiences, and more!
Stay informed and get support from sources you can trust for Mental Health, Employment, Finances, Newcomer Services and COVID-19 updates. Reliable resources and supports at your fingertips. If you are in crisis, please call 1-833-456-4566.
To get up-to-date and accurate information regarding the COVID-19 outbreak and how you can reduce the spread of the virus, please visit the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit website. We will continue to provide updates to the public as the situation evolves. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time.